When buying a property abroad it is important that you use an experienced, fully independent mortgage specialist, to ensure that you are getting both a professional service and access to the best mortgage deals available.
Even if you are at the start of the buying process and not yet found a property, we can help you identify how much you are able to borrow through our free mortgage pre-approval service. It has been set up to help you buy with confidence and put you in a stronger position when negotiating with developers and property agents.
Key benefits of our service include:
- Through our service you can secure a mortgage in more than 50 different countries throughout the world.
- Access over 600 mortgage products.
- We work closely with our mortgage providers and are able to offer our client’s access to exclusive mortgage deals.
We will provide you with:
- A free mortgage consultation with an adviser.
- A free mortgage pre-approval service, so you know whether you qualify for a particular mortgage before applying.
- Regular updates and the full support of our administration team throughout the mortgage process.
Some of the countries in which we can secure mortgages:
- ANDORRA, ANGUILLA, ANTIGUA, ARUBA, AUSTRALIA,
- BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, BONAIRE, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, BULGARIA,
- CANADA, CAPE VERDE, CARIBBEAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS, CHINA, CURACAO, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC ,
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, DUBAI,
- GIBRALTAR, GREECE,
- HONG KONG, HUNGARY,
- INDIA, ISRAEL, ITALY,
- MALTA, MOROCCO,
- NEW ZEALAND,
- PANAMA, POLAND, PORTUGAL,
- SINGAPORE, SLOVAKIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, ST KITTS & NEVIS, ST LUCIA, ST MAARTEN, ST VINCENT, SWEDEN,
- TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, TURKEY,
- UNITED KINGDOM & USA.
When its time to organise your next mortgage
Email: email@example.com or complete the confidential online form on this page.
Important info: The explanations contained in this article are the most commonly understood and are only a brief summary. Various Lenders can impose different meanings and apply various conditions.
- Think carefully before securing other debts against your property. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Although great care is taken to ensure that product details are as accurate as possible no liability can be accepted for errors or omissions.
- All mortgage information on this and PropertyPortal Group websites is deemed generic information and does not constitute financial advice. Before making any decision on your mortgage, speak to our Regulated Independent Mortgage Brokerage Advisors. All completed enquiry forms on this website are handled by our Regulated Independent Mortgage Brokerage Advisors.
© 2013 PropertyPortal.com Ltd